For any digital marketing agency staying afloat is a major concern. Therefore, you have to do everything possible to make sure your business remains profitable.
One of the ways is offering white label SEO services. Take a look at some of the ways in which this avenue can help you grow your business.
1. Diversify Your Revenue Streams
The journey to your business tomb starts with you sticking to a single income stream. To avoid this, your best bet lies in diversifying your income streams.
In this business, expertise is valuable. That’s the reason why many agencies opt to specialize in a single area. While this portrays them as experts, it also kills any ambitions of offering additional services, such as White Label SEO, to potential clients.
Keeping this in mind, provide your clients with complementary services. For example, you can offer SEO for clients who seek web design services. The best part about SEO is its continuity. This means you’ll have a steady income stream for months to come.
2. Rake in Profits with an Affiliate Program
Imagine this… Sipping away your morning coffee as you watch your account fatten by the day. Yes, this is possible through affiliate marketing. The only heavy-lifting you have to do here is growing your network.
Once you have a sizable network, your affiliate income will grow. However, you must keep in mind the varying commissions, which depend on the company you sign up for. Nevertheless, you can expect anything in the range of 5% to 30%.
3. Results Dictate Your Income
Track record plays a crucial role in the SEO business. Therefore, it’s in your best interest to provide unbeatable services. This will keep clients walking in through your front door begging for your services.
Here’s how to bag those clients:
• Offer them the services they need but they didn’t know they needed. For example, offer an SEO audit to show them why they aren’t ranking at the top in the search engines.
• You can also write a detailed and informative white paper which will educate your clients about the services you offer, not to mention why they need them in their businesses.
The bottom line here is effective communication between you and your clients.
4. Your Pricing Strategy
As dicey as this subject sounds, you have no option but to tackle it. In the beginning stages of your business, you will want to maintain healthy profit margins. This, you can do by setting your retail price at 3 times the market price.
Here are a few more useful tips:
• Set up a favorable pricing strategy: A favorable pricing strategy will cover all your clients. You can have a fixed project fee or an hourly fee. In addition, you can consider a retainer if you’re going to be working for a client long-term.
• Offer pocket-friendly prices: You run a business. This means you’re trying to earn a living through profits. However, you don’t want to push clients away with sky-high prices.
The digital marketing space is growing by the day. This means, as an agency, you must move ahead with the times to ensure you offer your clients the latest services. Besides, offering white label SEO services is a smart way of increasing your revenue streams.