With so many streaming apps and services at our disposal, we are all spoilt by choices. You must be confused regarding which streaming app you should subscribe to for outstanding entertainment. How about having a streaming service similar to a cable TV connection that provides news channels, movies, and network TV shows? If you are keen to get such a service, then you should definitely try out FuboTV. Once you purchase a subscription to FuboTV, you have to enter the code for activating your account. This article will give you step-by-step instructions for fubo.tv/connect code.
What is FuboTV?
FuboTV is a U.S. streaming TV service that is especially known for broadcasting live sports such as international soccer, NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, and MLS. You can also stream network TV shows, movies, and news on FuboTV. When FuboTV was launched on 1st January 2015, it was solely a soccer streaming service. This streaming service became an all-sports service in 2017 and further, it went on to become a distributor of virtual multichannel video programs. As of now, FuboTV is available in Canada, Spain, and the U.S.A. It has over 100 channels and about 600,000 subscribers. As a first-time user, you have to enter a code on FuboTV connect to activate your FuboTV account.
How to enter the FuboTV activation code on https://fubo.tv/connect?
The following are the steps for entering the code on FuboTV connect to activate your FuboTV account:
- Open the FuboTV app and choose the option for signing in with the activation code. For entering the code, you have to be signed in with your FuboTV account on your browser
- A code will be displayed in a new window. Note down this code
- Go to fubo.tv/connect on your device and enter the code displayed on your television. Click on ‘Submit’. On successful entry of the code, you will receive a confirmation message for the same on your screen
Note: This code lasts for only 5 minutes and so, you must ensure that the code is used before the said time expires.
Also, Checkout custom coursework help for writing services.
Steps to Connect Fubo.TV on LG, Vizio, and Xbox Devices.
The above steps are the same and apply to all TV brands. You can use the same steps for LG TV, Vizio, and Samsung TVs as well.
Here are the login URLs for Vizio, LG TV, and Xbox.
Free Trial of FuboTV
If you didn’t use FuboTV’s subscription before, you can utilize its free trial service. However, you need to provide your debit/credit card details for the free trial. The period of free trial lasts for 7 days. When this period ends, you will be charged for the FuboTV services. If you don’t want to further purchase the service, you can cancel the subscription before the trial period of 7 days comes to an end. After using the free trial, you must restart your account and purchase the subscription if you want to use its services.If you are looking forward to subscribing to FuboTV after the free trial period ends, follow the below steps:
- Go to “My Account”
- Select “Subscription and Billing”
- Choose “Manage Plan”
- Click on “+” beside the service plan of your choice
- Tap on “Update Subscription” after reviewing the changes
- Select “Yes, Update My Subscription” for confirmation
We hope you enjoy your free trial of FuboTV or its subscription to one of its plans with fabulous entertainment!
Devices compatible with FuboTV
FuboTV is available on various platforms such as smartphones, smart TVs, tablets, computer browsers, streaming devices, etc. The below list will help to check if you have a device that will be compatible with FuboTV:
- Amazon Fire TV – All Fire TV Edition TVs & Fire TV devices with Android OS 5.0/Lollipop (or higher v4.55.0)
- Android Smartphones/Tablets – All Android smartphones and tablets with Android OS 5.0/Lollipop or (higher
- Google TV & Android TV – Android TV (Sony, Sharp, TLC) and Google TV devices. Must have Android OS 5.0/Lollipop or (higher v4.55.0)
- Apple TV -4th generation Apple TV or newer tvOS v13.0 (or higher v4.9.1)
- Samsung Smart TV – 2015 TV model and newer TV models (v1.5.3)
- LG TV – 2018 TV model and newer TV models
- iPad/iPhone/iPod – iPhone 6s (or newer), iPad Pro, iPad 5th gen (or newer), iPad Mini 4 (or newer), iPad (iPadOS 13.1 or higher), iPod Touch Gen 7 (or newer), iPad Air 2 (or newer), and iOS v13.0 (or higher)
- Vizio SmartCast TV – All 2016 (or newer Vizo SmartCast TVs), OLED, D-Series, E-Series, V-Series, M-Series, and P-Series
- Roku – Limited functionality on Model 3600X (and lower models). Full support on Model 3700X (and higher models)
- Hisense – 2020 Model (and newer models), VIDAA Smart OS enabled TVs
- Chromecast – 2nd generation (or newer), Chromecast Ultra, Smart TVs with built-in Google Cast, Vizio SmartCast 3.0 TVs (AirPlay not supported), Cast using Android smartphone and iPad/iPhone/iPod
- Xbox – Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X
- Browser -Latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and EDGE
Devices like Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Smart TVs, and Gooogle TV require you to log in using Fubo.TV connect URL.