Twitch has made it immensely beneficial for its users to promote live-streaming video games. It can be streamed on all the popular devices like Smart TVs, Smartphones, iPads, and MacBooks. However many users don’t know how to activate their Twitch account on a Smart TV. This article will help you to activate Twitch and grow your twitch channel.
Guide to Activate Twitch Different Devices.
You will need a code to activate Twitch on your Android TV, Amazon Firestick, or Roku. This activation code is used for verifying your account and device for login purposes. The steps are fairly straightforward, You just need to put your code in www.twitch.tv/activate, and you are done. Follow the article for detailed guidance.
Buy Non-drop Twitch Followers: https://www.boosthill.com/buy-twitch-followers/
1. Steps For Activation on Smart TV.
- Install Twitch on your Smart TV. After installation, you will see a code on the TV screen. This is the activation code for login purposes.
- Now, open a web browser on your PC/iOS/Android device and create 2 tabs. Make sure that these tabs aren’t in incognito mode.
- In one of these tabs, enter your Twitch username and password to log in. Your account must have a valid subscription too.
- In another tab, visit twitch.com/activate and enter the code you got before on the TV screen.
- After using the activation code, your Twitch account will be automatically signed in on the Twitch app of your Smart TV.
The activation code is necessary for verification and logging purposes of the Twitch account on your smartphone or other devices. An individual can log in to the Twitch account on a device without using the activation code. However, the individual won’t be allowed to view the stream of any of his/her favorite streamers. If you are thinking of starting your streaming career and don’t know how to grow your audience, then you should consider buying twitch followers from an authenticated service provider. These followers will give a starter boost and will attract organic followers. If you are an active Twitch user and want to download videos, then you can use Twitch Clip Downloader and get the content.
2. Steps for Android TV.
You can activate Twitch on your Android TV if you don’t have any other streaming device. Make sure you have a stable ISP like MetroNet internet for uninterrupted connectivity.
- Search for the Twitch app in the Play Store of your Android TV and download it. After its installation, sign in using your credentials for your Twitch account.
- An activation code will be displayed on your TV screen.
- Open a web browser on your PC or Smartphone and log in to the Twitch app through the browser. Make sure that the smartphone/PC and TV are connected to the same WiFi router as your Smart TV. If both aren’t on the same network, your Twitch account won’t be activated.
- Further, open twitch.tv/activate and enter the code.
- After entering the activation code, you can stream Twitch smoothly on your Smart TV.
3. Steps for Amazon Firestick
- Connect your Smart TV with the Firestick. Make sure that the internet connectivity is strong.
- Open the ‘Application Store’ on Firestick and search for the Twitch app. After its installation, launch it on your Smart TV and log-in to your Twitch account. Note down the activation code displayed on the screen.
- Open a web browser on your smartphone or PC and navigate to twitch.tv/activate for activation purposes.
- Use your Twitch credentials to log in. When you see the activation field on your TV screen, enter the code.
You might face some difficulties while activating Twitch on your Firestick for the first few times. In this case, you should try a few more times or upgrade your Firestick version.
4. Steps For Roku
- Before connecting Roku to your Smart TV, you must ensure that your Smart TV is connected to the internet.
- For installing Twitch, use the menu button on the remote to navigate to the ‘Streaming Channels’ menu. In this menu, find Twitch through the search bar and add it to the streaming list.
- Launch the Twitch app on the Smart TV and note down the activation code displayed on the screen.
- Further, open a web browser on your PC or Smartphone and navigate to twitch.tv.
- Use your Twitch credentials to log in and open twitch.tv/activate in a new tab.
- Enter the activation code. When the screen refreshes, you will be able to watch Twitch on your Roku.