MetaTrader 4 is a very popular Forex trading platform with plenty of benefits, so most traders search for a broker that provides clients with access to the MT4 real account. In this article, you will find out about best Forex brokers that cooperate with MetaQuotes Software.
List of criteria
Except providing access to MetaTrader 4, we have formed the list according to the following aspects:
- Prevalence among users;
- Convenience of the interface;
- Amount of trading tools;
- Level of fees;
- Deposit and withdrawal methods;
- Number of offered currency pairs.
Best MT4 brokers
If you are a trader who is willing to start trading with the MetaTrader 4 official account, you should consider using the services of one of the following brokers:
- fpmarkets. The represented broker is one of the most beloved companies on the market, as it has one of the lowest pricing for the access to MT4. What’s more – cooperation with them allows you to use more than 10,000 different tools and special features for trading. You can purchase and sell any of 60 currency pairs and adjust the structure and design of charts as you like.
- FxPro. This broker is suitable for both beginners and experienced traders. First of all, it provides rookies with a lot of useful educational materials, which will help them to get some basic theory connected with Forex trading. As for professionals, they get access to one-click trading and other unique features. Moreover, FxPro offers negative balance protection, fast money withdrawal and prompt multilingual customer service.
- Pepperstone. If you decide to cooperate with the described broker, you will be pleased with such a huge amount of available tools and plugins. This company also offers a whole array of expert advisors and one of the lowest spreads on the market.
- Admiral Markets. With this broker, you can use any strategy you like and trade with low fees. Admiral Markets allows users to benefit from high-quality educational materials, choose any of 8,500 tradable symbols and start trading with just $100 at their disposal.
- IC Markets. If you want to get access to a perfect raw spread account, you should go with IC Markets. Here, you can also create a true ECN or standard account, depending on your purposes and level of skill. What’s more – this broker offers best copy trading strategies, provides users with services of an operational support team, allows them to invest in any of 60 available currency pairs and does not have any deposit fees.
- Vantage. This broker is perfect for beginners as it has a minimum deposit of $50 and really low commissions. Moreover, you get the access to 3,200 Forex signals and 44 Forex pairs. Vantage clients can also create ECN and STP accounts and trade remotely with a well-made mobile application.
As you can tell, all of these brokers have their own distinctive features. The only thing that unites them is the access to MetaTrader 4. Basically, you can go with any of these companies, because all of them are popular and have an excellent reputation. However, if you have a reverent approach to choosing the right broker, then you should make a detailed comparison and choose a service that you have no complaints about.