Guide on Choosing Luxury iPhone Cases
Apple technology has been a leader in its industry for many years. iPhones, iPads, Apple Watch, and AirPods have broad functionality and modern design. And luxury iPhone cases help to protect and decorate any iPhone.
A properly selected accessory will delight the owner with its appearance. Modern cases not only serve for beauty but also have additional functions.
Variety of Cases and Their Advantages
Cases differ in design, material, and additional functions. Choose a case that suits you and your goals.
- Leather. iPhone leather case luxury is about status. This material is very high-quality and stylish. The latest trends include leather goods and accessories. Choose a case made from an alligator, ostrich, or python leather. All models are handcrafted in Paris, France. Soft, natural material does not harm the body of the iPhone.
- Plastic or silicone. Such materials are relatively cheap and not durable. Plastic cracks and breaks quickly, and silicone wears and tears. Plastic cases can usually damage the original iPhone case.
- Classic case. The most popular and useful option. The classic model bends around the smartphone completely, excluding the screen, camera area, and charging socket. The case material usually bulges slightly around the screen to prevent the glass from hitting if dropped.
- Bumper. An outdated model that was popular a few years ago. The bumper looks like a wide frame for the phone; it does not cover the screen and the back case. This design protects against bumps when dropped but not scratches. It looks massive and is not convenient for modern MAX models.
- Pouch. This case in the form of a bag completely covers the iPhone. It protects against shock, scratches, and dust.
- Folio Case. The design is in the form of a book attached to the body, with the front cover wrapping the screen. The iPhone is protected from all sides, with convenient and quick access to the screen. Inside the book cover, there are pockets for cards.
- Crossbody bag. Convenient and stylish case in the form of a handbag. This is a case with a chain strap. The iPhone is always with you, in a visible area. Ladies don’t need to take a whole bag with them when there is nowhere to put their smartphone. This is a stylish accessory that complements the look.
- MagSafe. The innovative technology allows you to combine appliances with accessories and not to lose their functionality. Built-in magnets will enable you to use wireless charging via a case and make payments with a wallet or card.
- Cardholder. Convenient pockets on the back of the case or inside the bookcase are located for ID, bank, and business cards. Important things are always within easy reach.
- Case with a strap. Stylish and practical function. Straps are a fashionable accessory of all time, mostly when they are made of genuine leather. The color of the cover and belt can be different, which looks very creative.
What to Pay Attention to When Buying a Case
Check the convenience and quality before purchasing a case or after you order it online. Make sure you choose the case for the correct iPhone model. The accessory should fit snugly against the phone and sit perfectly in the places: charging socket, camera, mute button, and volume buttons.
The appearance should be free of any damage: scratches, chips, or abrasions. Cases are usually packed in a quality protective box. The case must be in a protective bag.
Besides the iPhone case, you should think about protecting all your devices. There are leather cases for iPads and AirPods and belts for Apple Watch. Complete the collection by buying a passport cover and cardholder of the same luxury material.