As the name indicates, Check-Plagiarism.com is the domain of a plagiarism detector named ‘Check-Plagiarism.’ This tool is a freemium online utility that deeply scans the entered text and compares it with data available on search engines. If it finds any instances of plagiarism, it highlights those instances. But whether it accurately identifies plagiarism or not, you’ll find the answer to this question here.
In this blog post, we’ll take a quick look at the working, pricing structure, pros and cons of Check-Plagiarism. And through that, we’ll try to determine whether this tool is accurate or not. So, let’s begin this brief review guide.
How Does This Tool Work?
This tool begins processing when users enter the data and hit the ‘Check Plagiarism’ button. Since this plagiarism detector is a sentence-wise duplicate content checker, it scans each sentence against the content of its database, which contains billions of online documents and web pages. But how does this tool quickly perform a scan for plagiarism? The answer to this question lies in deep-search technology.
The deep-search technology allows this utility to scour the contents of its database and quickly find traces of plagiarism. So, courtesy of its AI-based deep searching, this tool can quickly bring the results of a plagiarism scan irrespective of the length of the entered text.
Upon the completion of a plagiarism scan, this tool will provide two types of results:
- Sentence-wise: As the name depicts, this section will contain the sentence-wise results of all the phrases. So, it will present the result by underlining the plagiarized sentences and leaving the original sentences as it is.
- Matched sources: As the name suggests, this section will contain a list of all the sources from where you may have copied the data. But besides, it will also specify a similarity score against each source. That score will represent the percentage of data you may have copied from a particular source.
So, let’s see what each result type entails. And for that, we’ll take assistance from the following text sample:
Upon running this sample into Check-Plagiarism, we’ve got the following results:
So, that’s how this tool works and presents the output.
As we’ve specified in the introduction, Check-Plagiarism is a freemium tool. So, this tool only checks the plagiarism of 1000 words for free. But if you want to process more than 1000 words in one shot into this tool, you must purchase its premium membership.
The premium membership of this tool is available in four different pricing plans:
So, the following picture represents the complete details of what you will get in each pricing plan:
Thus, we recommend considering your daily usage before picking a pricing plan. Otherwise, you’ll end up getting less or more than you want.
By now, you may have understood that this tool can make it easier to detect the plagiarized text. However, besides, it has a plethora of advantages. So, the following list represents the main benefits users will get upon using this tool:
- Considering the output we’ve got in our testing, it is clear that the plagiarism detection engine of this tool is pretty accurate. So, you can rely on the output of this tool, as it can accurately identify the traces of plagiarism in assignments, thesis papers, or digital marketing content.
- Check-Plagiarism is a multilingual tool that can operate in 14 different languages. So, it is ideal for schools and organizations that work internationally.
- You can even exclude a particular web source before performing a scan with this tool. And if you’ve done that, the tool will not use the URL entered in the ‘Exclude URL’ box as a source for determining the traces of plagiarism.
- You can export the stats of an entire plagiarism scan as a PDF or HTML file.
Despite many benefits, this tool is not perfect at all. That’s because it falls behind in some areas. And the following list represents those areas:
- The word count limit in the free plan of this tool is unsuitable for people who write daily.
- Compared to the other similar tools we’ve tested, the user experience of Check-Plagiarism could be better.
To sum up, Check-Plagiarism is an ideal utility for someone who wants to determine the originality of their text in a flash. That’s because it has one of the fastest and most accurate plagiarism detectors. But its word count limit makes it unsuitable for people who write a plethora of words daily.
Thus, if you want to enjoy the interrupted services of this tool, you must become its premium member. And considering the accuracy of this tool’s results, subscribing to any of its premium plans is absolutely worth it.