ACMA reports that 11% of Australians gamble online. This is up 8% from 2020 despite the introduction of the Interactive Gambling Act, which outlawed offshore platforms, in 2017. This rise in popularity of online casino gaming has resulted in more bonuses across all gaming segments, including bingo. In this article, we’ll give you the key details on online bingo bonuses and provide you with practical advice on how to boost your bingo rewards.
Armed with this knowledge, you can play online casino Australia real money successfully.
What Online Bingo Bonuses are Out There?
Bonuses for bingo can be general – applying to the casino as a whole – or game-specific. You can use both. Here are the main types of bonuses:
1. No Deposit – You receive this bonus upon creating an account at a casino or simply by playing more games;
2. Reload Bonus – To play bingo for real money, you have to top up your casino account. Some operators offer a reload reward every time you charge your account;
3. Cashback – Some casinos offer a chunk of your lost money back in the form of bonus credits. You can use these credits to play bingo for free;
4. Social Media Bonus – Some operators will give you a bonus for following their social media channel;
5. Refer-a-Friend – Simply invite a friend of yours to play at the casino, and you will be rewarded;
6. Free Rooms – Some operators give you a chance to try bingo before you play for real money. This is valuable for devising a strategy.
Four Tips on How to Enhance Your Rewards
We scooped from previous studies and experience to provide you with the best tips on how to use every type of bonus to increase the win outcome. Heed the following advices:
Spend More Time Researching Bonuses
Compare the bonuses in the market and select the ones with the best conditions and value.
Stick to the Rules
Every bonus comes with wagering conditions. To make sure you can use the bonus fruitfully, you need to read every rule and avoid breaking it.
Play with Multiple Cards
Use your bonuses to buy more cards to play with. The College Mathematics Journal found that the probability of winning increased significantly with multiple bingo cards. If the probability to hit a bingo at call 20 was 2.29% for one card, it was 20.37% for 10, 66.27% for 50, and 87.50% for 100.
Fewer Competition Means Bigger Chance of Winning
Logic dictates that the more players there are in a bingo room, the less chances you have of bingo. A good strategy is to aim at playing during working hours or the small hours of the night, when other people are inactive.
To take full advantage of bingo bonuses, first find the best on the market. Then, use the bonus credits to tailor a strategy that increases your chances of winning at bingo. You can play with more than one bingo card at off-peak hours. Also, make sure to read and understand the terms and conditions of each bonus to avoid interruptions to your game.