Instagram is a popular social media platform with over 2 billion active users. It is a great platform for businesses and creators to reach their target audience and build a community. One of the ways to do this is to have a large number of followers.
However, gaining followers on Instagram can be difficult and time-consuming. There are many ways to do it, such as posting high-quality content, using relevant hashtags, and engaging with other users. But it can take months or even years to build a significant following.
This is where Instagram follower subscriptions come in. Instagram follower subscriptions allow creators to monetize their content and build a closer relationship with their most engaged followers.
What are Instagram follower subscriptions?
Instagram follower subscriptions are a new feature that allows creators to offer exclusive content and benefits to their followers for a monthly fee. Creators can choose to offer a variety of benefits to their subscribers, such as:
- Exclusive posts, stories, and reels
- Access to early releases or behind-the-scenes content
- Direct messaging with the creator
- Discounts on products or services
- Community badges or other perks
How to set up Instagram follower subscriptions?
To set up Instagram follower subscriptions, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a Creator or Business Instagram account
- Have at least 10,000 followers
- Abide by Instagram’s Partner Monetization Policies and Content Monetization Policies
- Be in an eligible country
If you meet these requirements, you can apply for Instagram follower subscriptions in the Instagram app. Once you have been approved, you can set your subscription price and start offering exclusive content and benefits to your subscribers.
Benefits of Instagram Follower Subscriptions
Instagram follower subscriptions offer a number of benefits for both creators and subscribers.
For creators, Instagram follower subscriptions can provide a new source of income and help them build a more engaged community. Creators can use the subscription revenue to produce more high-quality content, invest in new equipment, or hire new team members.
For subscribers, Instagram follower subscriptions offer a way to support their favorite creators and get access to exclusive content and benefits. Subscribers can also use their subscriptions to connect with other fans and build a community around their shared interests.
How to succeed with Instagram follower subscriptions?
To succeed with Instagram follower subscriptions, it is important to offer high-quality content and benefits to your subscribers. You should also promote your subscriptions on your Instagram profile and other social media channels.
Here are some tips for success:
- Offer high-quality content and benefits that are not available to your free followers.
- Promote your subscriptions on your Instagram profile and other social media channels.
- Run contests and giveaways to attract new subscribers.
- Engage with your subscribers and build a community around your shared interests.
Examples of creators who are using Instagram follower subscriptions
A number of creators are already using Instagram follower subscriptions to successfully monetize their content and build a closer relationship with their most engaged followers. Here are a few examples:
- @garyvee is a serial entrepreneur and investor. He offers his subscribers exclusive access to his daily livestreams, weekly podcast episodes, and other behind-the-scenes content.
- @chrissyteigen is a model, cookbook author, and TV personality. She offers her subscribers exclusive access to her recipes, workout routines, and behind-the-scenes look at her life.
- @iamkelis is a singer, songwriter, and actress. She offers her subscribers exclusive access to her new music, behind-the-scenes videos, and early access to her merchandise.
Instagram follower subscriptions are a new and exciting way for creators to monetize their content and build a closer relationship with their most engaged followers. If you are a creator with at least 10,000 followers, consider applying for Instagram follower subscriptions to start earning money from your content and building a more engaged community.
Additional tips for success
- Create a subscription landing page. This is a dedicated page on your website or blog where visitors can learn more about your subscriptions and sign up. Be sure to include clear information about what subscribers get, as well as pricing and payment options.
- Use social media to promote your subscriptions. Share posts and stories about your subscriptions on your Instagram profile and other social media channels. You can also run contests and giveaways to attract new subscribers.
- Offer a free trial. This is a great way to let potential subscribers try out your content and see if it’s a good fit for them.
- Provide excellent customer service. Be responsive to your subscribers’ questions and feedback. You should also make it easy for them to manage their subscriptions and cancel at any time.