Origin is a major problem among all the pc users. Sometimes, it works properly but occasionally does not. But we know, every problem has a solution within itself. So don’t worry pc users, it is very simple to fix that origin which is not getting opened due to some reasons.
Let us first discuss the reason why the origin won’t get opened–
- Maybe there are lots of cache files that are acting as a barrier against origin.
- Your pc window may not be updated can be one of the causes.
- You may have not updated origins latest version.
- Troubleshoot any be one of the reasons that do not let you open the origin properly.
- Antiviruses that you have installed in pc are not working properly so acting as an obstacle for the origin startup.
- You may have not rebooted your system for so long.
So, these were some of the important reason or we can say the cause for ‘ origin not opening’. You can fix these also. Don’t worry! In this article, I will be showing you how to fix the origin that won’t open. What are we waiting for, let’s get started guys!
Fix no. 1.
You have to clear all the cache or junk files of the origin:-
I have stated in the reason that the cache file can be one of the causes that do not let you open the origin. To fix this up you need to follow some simple steps given below-
- Firstly, you have to shut the origin if it is opened.
- Now, you have to press the ‘Window logo’ button and the letter ‘R’ on your keyboard at the same time. Then, you will see a Run dialog box opens.
- In the Run dialog box, you have to press ‘Enter’ then you will see a pop-up window appear.
- You need to double click on the origin folder so that it gets opened.
- Then, erase or we can say delete all the content in it but don’t delete the Local Content folder.
- Then, follow step no. 2 again and click on App data in the address bar menu.
- Here, you have to open a local folder by double-clicking on it.
- Then, simply select the origin folder and press delete.
- Reboot your PC now.
Fix no. 2
You have to perform a clean boot on your device if the problem is yet not solved by the above steps:
- Press the window logo key and press letter R on your keyboard at the same time. You will see a Run Dialog box appear.
- On the Run Dialog box, you have to type ‘ MSConfig’ and then press Enter key on your keyboard that lets the System Configuration window to get opened.
- Then, a big box type window will be opened and here you have to click on the service tab right at the top.
- Then, you have to check to hide all Microsoft services and disable it.
- Then just aside the Service menu there present a startup tab. Click on that and you will see an instruction saying Open Task Manager. Click on it also.
- Now, select the item and click Disable it in the startup menu.
- Then move back to the system configuration and click the ‘OK’ icon coming on the screen.
- Then, simply restart your PC.
After this check whether the origin is opening or not by opening it.
Fix no. 3
Install the latest window update if you have yet not installed it.
How To Fix Origin Won’t Launch SOLVED!
I have instructed you in the causes that sometimes this problem may be caused when you have not installed the latest window updates. So, to update your window follow the steps given below:-
- Press the big Windows logo key on your keyboard and after this type Update in it.
- In the opened menu you will get to see a recycle type arrow saying ‘Check for updates’.
- Click on it and it will lead you to open the Window Update menu. Then simply click on it.
- Further, Reboot your PC when the whole updation process is complete.
Fix no. 4
Reinstall the ‘origin’:-
For this, you have to just delete the origin first that you have installed on your PC. Then further reinstall it connecting your PC to the internet.
So, these were all about how to handle the origin if it won’t open. Follow the above-given steps and you will see that your origin is now working very properly. The updating process of the origin as well as of the window is very crucial steps that you have you first follow if the origin is not working. And make sure that you have deleted all the cache and unwanted files to avoid troubleshoot the problem.