- 1 Approximated Pricing Schemes and Breakdown of FinCon
- 2 Looking to Speak at FinCon?
- 3 How can you become a sponsor of FinCon?
- 4 Growth Marketing
- 5 Functions of a Growth Marketer
- 6 Growth Marketing Conference
- 7 Agenda
- 8 Topics of Discussion at GMC
FinCon is a conference that is held annually which helps bridge the gap between marketers and members of the personal-finance sector. Unlike most conferences, FinCon is held at a different venue each year and its stand-out feature is they offer scholarships and help connect people from different backgrounds like content creators, brand managers and influencers who are looking to invest in the financial sector.
The organizers of this conference firmly believe that through building strong connections, they can expand their reach resulting in a broader audience, as well as enabling a higher level of content creation leading to more revenue being generated.
FinCon 2020 is set to be held in Long Beach, California, making this the 10th year running since it’s launch in 2011. Initially, FinCon was promoted as a conference for financial bloggers.
Over the years, it has been rebranded and includes only content creators, podcasters, and YouTubers. The conference will be held from 30th September to 3rd October.
FinCon 2020 is set to host some of the industry’s most distinguished speakers and professionals who will present their latest innovations and ideas at the conference.
Approximated Pricing Schemes and Breakdown of FinCon
The pricing scheme mentioned below is an estimation of the cost that will be incurred per attendee. These figures are based on the amount spent during previously held conferences so you can be assured that the figures shown are close estimates.
FinCon 2020 Ticket
Per person (on average)
Per night for a 3-star hotel (on average)
Cost of Cabs, Buses and other Public Transport.
Food and Drinks
Cost of meals and alcohol.
You can also apply for a scholarship at FinCon and receive a free ticket, however, the hotel stay, food, and transportation expenses are not covered. Applications for scholarships usually open during the summer before the event.
Looking to Speak at FinCon?
Applying for a speaker slot at FinCon is quite easy. You just need to visit the speaker contract section on FinCon’s webpage and understand what their program is about.
After reading up on their program, you’ll have come up with an engaging session title with breakdowns and key takeaways, and a link of the website which covers the topic you are going to present, along with your biography and contact information.
Once you have gathered all of the above and agreed to FinCon’s terms and conditions, you can submit your presentation, which will be reviewed by the organizers of the conference.
How can you become a sponsor of FinCon?
Becoming a sponsor for FinCon is a good opportunity to promote your business at a global level. This can help expand your reach as well as connect you to some of the industry’s top experts as well as thousands of attendees leading to a large scale expansion of your network.
Sponsors receive special priveledges such as private booths and meeting rooms allowing you to connect better in a formal space. Conferences can be very crowded, so a formal setting can help cancel out that noise and help you focus on building relationships.
Growth Marketing is the process involved in optimizing and improving the results in the desired target area. If you have specific parameters or metrics which you want to increase, growth marketing is something that can be utilized to help you achieve that.
The leviathans of the business world, such as Google, Facebook, and Uber attribute their success to excellent growth marketing strategies. If your business provides a service or product that is increasing in demand, growth marketing can help you take it to the next level.
On the other hand, poor marketing can lead to a dead-end. Because even if you’re product is good, bad marketing won’t bring about a rise in demand or awareness, which is an essential part of any business. Adopting the use of good growth marketing agencies and strategies proves to be a highly lucrative move for your organization.
Functions of a Growth Marketer
A Growth Marketer follows a set of procedures thoroughly and with great attention to detail.
The procedures done by growth marketers are:
- Determining areas that require improvement across all teams in a business.
- Designing and developing experiments to help companies identify and solve key problematic areas.
- Analyzing results and developing problem-solving strategies.
- Conduct experiments on a hypothetical basis in order to test areas for possible solutions.
Growth marketers are looking out for opportunities to help improve and innovate new strategies such as SEO growth hacking and E-mail marketing in order to lower the churn rate.
Growth Marketing Conference
The Growth Marketing Conference is regarded as one of the largest conferences held in its sector and is the go-to event for leaders in marketing, enabling them to network at a global level. The conference serves as a platform for marketers, business developers, and other gems in the industry to learn from each other’s experiences.
Ranging from BRB to B2C, e-commerce to marketplaces, hands-on workshops to mobile applications and growth studies, GMC covers a full range of growth marketing topics leaving you with a new-found knowledge of the Growth Marketing sector.
Topics of Discussion at GMC
1. Acquisition, Activation, and Retention:
- Growth Process and Experimentation
- Growth Teams, Mindset, and Metrics
- Product Marketing and Management
- Onboarding and Engagement
- Referral Growth and Network Effects
- Lessons from the World’s Fastest-Growing organizations
2. Business-to-Business and Enterprise Growth
- B2B Growth Strategies and Channels
- Sales Enablement and Account-Based Marketing
- C-level Growth Perspective
- Building Enterprise Growth Teams
- New Generational Tools to Unlock Customer Insights
- Brand Marketing, PR and Influencer Strategies
3. Organic and Performance Marketing
- Inbound and Outbound Optimization
- Future of SEO, PPC, and Content Marketing
- Trends: Mobile, Blockchain, GDPR
- Chatbots, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence
- Social Advertising and Video Marketing
- Data-Driven Optimization and A/B Testing
Get your Growth Marketing Conference ticket now, and who knows, maybe next year, you’ll be the one speaking as the next generational leader in marketing.