In order to get more followers on Instagram, there are a few rules to be observed. We’ll show you how to make your Instagram profile better known with little effort.
22 Ways to Get More Instagram Followers Right Now
Instagram is a social community. So the motto is: whoever participates wins.
- Don’t wait to be found. Comment and above all like what you like. To do this, click on the Discover button in the middle of the lower menu bar of the Instagram app. Enter any word like “WOW” here and like it wildly.
- Anyone who sees that they receive a comment or like from a stranger becomes curious and often visits their page. With a little luck, the user in question will be your next follower.
- It is just as important to follow other profiles. If you like a person or do you like their photos, simply become their follower. In return, users usually thank them with the same action.
Make your Instagram profile known: Use hashtags correctly
Instagram is known for its hashtags. If you put a hash sign (#) in front of a word, the corresponding image will be found in the search using this term. If you write #Chip under your picture, anyone who enters “Chip” in the search will find the photo.
- In general, when using hashtags: the more the better. However, you should make sure to only use current and meaningful hashtags and not to overdo it, because at a certain point you will be labeled “Likegeil” by the community.
- Keep up with current trends. Even if you are not a big fan of words like “YOLO” and “SWAG”: such in-terms are often used and searched for by others.
- But there are also the evergreens under the hashtags. These include #instagood, #nofilter and #photooftheday, among others. Thousands of them are used every day and are therefore often searched for. If you enter a term in the search, you will see how many entries it has. This is how you can check the popularity of hashtags.
- Apps like TagsForLikes give you a wide variety of popular hashtags. You can copy them individually or as a complete package. The app is available for both Android and iOS.
- Do not only use popular terms, but also use a few hashtags to describe what can be seen in the picture. So that your plan to get more followers isn’t too obvious, they should be at the beginning. Descriptive hashtags can be #food, #friends, #love, or #me, for example.
- You’ve probably also noticed that most of the hashtags are in English. This is because Instagram is used internationally. A #ich would only be searched in Germany, whereas a #me finds its searchers all over the world. Since the majority of users write their hashtags in English, so should you.
Participate in Instagram contests
- The competitions #pictureoftheday and #bestoftheday also run daily.
- The most famous contest is “photo of the day”. To participate, tag one of your photos with the hashtag #photooftheday. If your photo is chosen as picture of the day, it will be linked to your account on the profile @photooftheday. Winners get several thousand likes and new followers within just one day.
- The user @joshjohnson is also active when it comes to competitions. Several times a week you will find new contests on his website, in which you can take part with a picture and the respective hashtag.
Instagram is going to shuffle around your profile page
The right photos for Instagram
The photos you post are the figurehead for your account. There are a few things to keep in mind:
- Type of photos: Think carefully about the photos you upload to Instagram. It can either be collected works and snapshots from your life, or you can try your hand at a themed page. Stick to a topic and only post pictures that have something to do with cars or fashion, for example.
- Quality: Nobody likes to look at pixelated images. Be careful to only upload pictures that look good and are original. Few people likely want to see the twentieth picture of your cat.
- Filters: You don’t have to overdo it with the filters, but Instagram is known for it. That’s why you should use them too. This also has the advantage that you often do not have to edit your pictures additionally.
- Regularity: Make sure you upload pictures regularly. If you do not bring new content, followers may drop out.
How quickly will I get known on Instagram?
The most convenient way is to install the version of the program for Windows or Android – you can download them to get free Instagram followers on the GetInsta website.
When registering, you receive a welcome bonus, more free coins can be received by confirming your email address and sharing a link to the service with your friends. Do not forget about the daily bonus: by logging into the application every day, you will receive more and more coins. When you have enough internal currency, you can exchange it for free Instagram likes and new subscribers.