Self-organization in the company is very important, as it allows to increase the productivity of staff and complete the usual tasks faster. This is why the days of chalkboards, papers and pens, notes and pencils are a thing of the past. Today they are being replaced by multifunctional programs that can speed up the work process at times, make the professional life of employees easier. And best of all, plumbing service software saves companies up to hundreds of thousands of dollars annually. These apps are packed with features and tools that are indispensable in the plumbing business.
Plumbing software features
One of the most popular applications in this field of activity today is QuickBooks. It offers employees a lot of opportunities, such as:
- Integration of records. Now there is no need to keep double entries. You can combine employee schedules, invoices, and more.
- Optimization and route management. You can customize navigation by technologies, days, dates.
- Client portal. This is a convenient function for customers so that they can place an order themselves, contact company representatives, and get advice.
- Vehicle tracking. The georeferencing option and QR code will help you keep track of the equipment and know where it is at any time.
- Service department management. You can set up tasks that are constantly repeated, as well as enter work orders from anywhere – office, home, or “from the field.”
- Systematization. It is fashionable to set up profitability, calculate material costs for tools, materials and parts, and also establish communication between staff and managers, employees and customers.
All of these features help to streamline a workflow, speed up project execution, and increase customer confidence and your company’s bottom line.
Benefits of plumbing software
The program allows to perform a number of important tasks for a plumbing service business. With its help, you can manage, record, track clients, communicate with them. In addition, the software provides the following advantages and capabilities:
- effective business management – installation, repair, replacement of faucets and sinks, as well as garbage removal from the work site, work with dishwashers, toilets, water heaters, washing machines, septic tanks, drains. Employees can conveniently record scheduled, warranty, emergency repairs, as well as track inventory on trucks and calculate sales commissions;
- optimization of application acceptance and scheduling – you can send applications and plan work in real time from any place, be it an office or a work point. This also includes the function of distributing tasks between employees – by dragging and dropping, you can designate a particular employee a particular project;
- pricing and billing – the main benefit of this option is accuracy. You don’t need to do anything on your own, because the program will calculate everything for you. Invoices can be created and published to QuickBooks;
- direct invoice printing – you can also print them directly from QuickBooks. It is possible to give an estimate, to count orders, invoices for hours, days or months of work. Any frequency is selected;
- mobile solution – employees will always be aware of the latest events: which orders have appeared, to which project they are assigned, where and what needs to be done. Information will come to the employee, wherever he is – at home, at the office, at the facility;
- QR codes on equipment – they can be scanned, which will allow tracking each type of equipment.
All of these features and benefits increase the safety of the company, make life easier for employees, and make professional tasks faster. If you need to find out more, the site here contains all the necessary information about software for a business based on the installation, repair and maintenance of plumbing equipment.