Download Kodi Subtitles Addon.
Opensubtitles.org has subtitles for a broad range of Movies, TV shows, and other video content. It has its official add-on, and we will use that. Opensubtitles.org has a rating feature of subtitles so you can choose subtitles with High ratings and also rate the subtitles. I am adding all the steps to install and use subtitles Kodi using Opensubtitles.org.
Steps Download Kodi Subtitles using Opensubtitles.org
- Create an account on Opensubtitles.org
- Launch Kodi and go to Settings.
- Choose Player Settings Option.
- Choose the Language option from the sidebar.
- Now choose Preferred subtitle language.
- Scroll and find the preferred language.
- Now click on Default TV show service and then click on Get more…
- Select OpenSubtitles.org by OpenSubtitles, and it will install the addon.
- Do the same for Default movie source.
- Go to the Homepage of Kodi.
- Now navigate to Add-ons > My Add-ons.
- Scroll Down and click on Subtitle folder.
- Here you will find Opensubtitles.org click on it.
- Now choose to Configure option.
- Here put the login details of the account created in step 1.
- Click OK and go to the homepage of Kodi.
Now, Subtitle service is installed and working on your Kodi device. Now whenever you play media, click on subtitle icon and then Download the subtitle.