Amazon Prime is one of the biggest Netflix competitors and has tons of Video collection that you can watch. There are many benefits of Prime users you can watch many free TV Series and Movies, and you will get fast delivery of products ordered on Amazon. If you are Prime users and want to watch Prime videos on Kodi, then you can use Amazon Prime Instant addon. Kodi Amazon Prime setup is great if you have connected your Kodi box to a Big High-quality TV.
For using this addon, you will need an Amazon Prime account to access the contents of Prime Videos. This addon is developed by a third party developer LordK. Amazon Prime Instant addon is not part of official Kodi repository and if you face any issue with this addon then directly comment bellow or contact LordK team.
Install Kodi Amazon Prime on Krypton 17.
Follow the steps bellow to Install Kodi Amazon Instant addon on your Kodi device. Make sure you have a Prime account otherwise this addon will not work for you.
- Download the Addon Repo from Here.
- Got Addons and Then Click on “Install From Repository.”
- Now, click on “Install from Zip File.”
- If you get a Security error warning, then Go to settings and enable Installation unknown sources.
- Now, Locate the file downloaded in step 1 and click on OK button.
- Now go to home screen and then Addons > Install From Repository.
- Here You will find XLordKX Repo click on it and then go to Video Addons and click on Amazon Prime Instant Video. Click on the Install button.
- You will see Addon Enabled notification. Launch the Addon, and it will show you settings Page. Change the Resolution of video to match your Kodi device and site version according to your country.
- Now, You will get the option to fill the username and password of Amazon Prime account, and you can enjoy Prime Videos.